(1/2 – 1 day)
Up to 10 delegates
Covering the skills of chairing and participating in meetings in order to make them more focussed and productive.
Usually included is a session on using Edward De Bono’s Six Thinking Hats to facilitate meetings more effectively, (click on Edward De Bono on the Home page for more information). The amount of emphasis on this is dependent on client’s outcomes.
Courses are adapted to reflect in-house agenda style and practices.
The content is as follows:
- Welcome/ objectives/common difficulties in meetings
- Preparing an agenda – being clear about preparation
- Handling the discussion, keeping in control and on time
- Gaining agreement on actions to be taken
- Using Six Thinking Hats to manage meeting time and productivity
- Impact of ‘Belbin’ team roles in a meeting environment (pre-course questionnaire)
- Handling difficult people/situations
- Participant skills – preparation, being constructive, keeping the meeting on track
- Minutes, follow up
Sign Up for the Personal Effects Newsletter
BESPOKE TRAINING COURSES
Since starting my business in 2002 with 13 years training and development experience within commercially driven environments, I have been developing a strong track record of helping others to achieve and grow.
Florence Madden BSSc. Assoc CIPD ANLP
t: 01228 711199
f: 01228 711199
m: 07732 695838
Latest Personal Effects Newsletter
- ‘The Intention Impact Conundrum’ Reviewed By Georgia Cooper, aged 16…. and future Prime Minister!26th October 2018 - 10:38 am
- Young Minds in Crisis and A Surprisingly Simple Solution!10th October 2018 - 10:45 am
- Are you looking for time and space you can dedicate to understanding how you can lead a fulfilling life and be the best version of yourself?9th October 2018 - 10:51 am