Up to 12 delegates depending on group/content etc
Courses in this subject area are written and run on a bespoke basis because of the widely varying requirements of each client company.
The subject can be approached for managers who need to manage and motivate a team to provide service excellence, or for teams of customer facing staff.
Previous assignments include programmes rolled out over a number of months for customer facing teams with progress reviews built in. Also one day courses for revision of skills or for individuals with occasional customer interaction.
- Understanding what constitutes excellent/good /poor service
- Customer complaints as a gift – looking out for and learning from feedback
- Tom Peters’ ‘Total Product Concept’ – understanding the changing dynamic of service provision and changing to stay ahead
- Understanding your impact on other people and how to improve it through ‘Transactional Analysis’
- Creating good outcomes through understanding and respecting other people’s ‘map of the world’