Up to 12 delegates depending on group/content etc
Courses in this subject area are written and run on a bespoke basis because of the widely varying requirements of each client company.
The subject can be approached for managers who need to manage and motivate a team to provide service excellence, or for teams of customer facing staff.
Previous assignments include programmes rolled out over a number of months for customer facing teams with progress reviews built in. Also one day courses for revision of skills or for individuals with occasional customer interaction.
- Understanding what constitutes excellent/good /poor service
- Customer complaints as a gift – looking out for and learning from feedback
- Tom Peters’ ‘Total Product Concept’ – understanding the changing dynamic of service provision and changing to stay ahead
- Understanding your impact on other people and how to improve it through ‘Transactional Analysis’
- Creating good outcomes through understanding and respecting other people’s ‘map of the world’
Sign Up for the Personal Effects Newsletter
BESPOKE TRAINING COURSES
Since starting my business in 2002 with 13 years training and development experience within commercially driven environments, I have been developing a strong track record of helping others to achieve and grow.
Florence Madden BSSc. Assoc CIPD ANLP
t: 01228 711199
f: 01228 711199
m: 07732 695838