Up to 10 delegates
Aimed at those who need to write clear, concise business reports on a regular basis, and want to sharpen the format as well as their use of English.
It is based on the client’s in-house report style and with the option of post course work with feedback.
The content is as follows:
- Welcome/objectives/types of reports delegates currently need to prepare
- Think about the reader – making reports easily read and interesting to them – using a ‘Brain –Scan Grid’ to focus the writer
- Grammar, punctuation – common errors – exercise
- Assessing the clarity of a report – using a ‘Fog’ Index
- Writing a report – thinking about content, organising information persuasively, and how it should begin and end
- Report Structure – use of headings and numbering – client’s house style
- Editing and proof-reading
- Practical exercise
- Review objectives/Action plan / Close