Up to 10 delegates
The context in which this course is run is usually a major change within or affecting the organisation. The express aim being to train managers/team members to understand the reasons/impact of the change and how to handle it best for themselves or others.
A large chunk of the content, therefore, is based on exercises specific to the change being tackled.
In addition to this, content is likely to include:
- What changes have already been experienced – individual/group reaction
- Transition Curve – understanding the reaction to any change and the stages people typically go through
- Recognising the value of resistance – looking at Luc Galoppin’s Resistance Map
- Discussion/planning practical steps to involve and engage team members
- Anticipating future change – using SWOT analysis
*This may be run as a stand alone course or incorporated with other appropriate course subjects.