Spring and Summer 2020 has turned out to be rather different that most of us suspected, with the Covid-19 pandemic changing work and life patterns for all of us in some way. As Autumn now approaches we are all adapting to the ‘new normal’ !
My face to face courses resumed in July and I have a full programme of face to face courses planned for Autumn….. taking all possible Covid precautions of course. My first ANLP accredited on-line course ‘Introducing NLP Everyday’ which has run a number of times during lockdown will be running again in October!
My podcasts, Everyday NLP Bites which started in April are now in their 3rd Season, this one entitled ‘In Conversation With…’ ! These are aimed at:
- People who are curious about NLP and how it can be applied in our everyday life and work.
- And also those with existing knowledge of NLP and want to revisit at some of the key concepts.
To LISTEN NOW – CLICK
To WATCH NOW on the You Tube Channel: CLICK
Season 3 Podcasts/Vlog:
- Lesley McDonald on the 3 P’s – already available
- Jim Maguire on The Pillars of Success – already available
- Claire Bradshaw on the Mind/Body Link- already available
- Mike Rawlins on the impact of Logical Levels model – already available
- Katie Woods Ruddick on Cause and Effect – already available
- Maureen Tallis on Perceptual Positions – out 22nd August
- Bibian McRoy on Anchors – out 29th August
- Karen Falconer on the Pre-Suppositions of NLP – out 5th September
Previous Season’s Podcasts:
Season 1 Podcasts/Vlog:
- NLP is Everyday: An Introduction to NLP
- Cause and Effect: the Power of Taking Responsibility
- Mind Your Language: the Power of Words
- Where Do You Need To Flex ?
- Paying Attention to Influence
- Who or What Are My Anchors ?
- Who Are Your Resources ?
- Giving and Receiving Feedback Powerfully
Season 2 Podcasts/Vlog – understanding NLP Pre-suppositions:
- Everyone Has A Different Map of the World
- Behind Every Action A Positive Intention
- People Make The Best Decisions Available At The Time
- Structures We See In Others Mirrors Structures In Us
- There Is No Failure Only Feedback
- The Meaning Of The Communication Is The Message Understood
- Memory and Imagination Are Wired On The Same Circuits
- Experience Has A Structure Which Can Be Changed