2020 turned out to be rather different that most of us suspected, with the Covid-19 pandemic changing work and life patterns for all of us in some way. As we step into 2021 we are in hope of change and to spend more time together again!
I have a full programme of face to face courses planned for 2021….. continuing to take all possible Covid precautions of course…..and launching virtual certificated NLP courses alongside !
My podcasts, Everyday NLP Bites which started in April 2020 are now in their 5th Season entitled ‘What Are You saying ?’ looking at each element of the Meta Model. These are aimed at:
- People who are curious about NLP and how it can be applied in our everyday life and work.
- And also those with existing knowledge of NLP and want to revisit at some of the key concepts.
To LISTEN NOW – CLICK
To WATCH NOW on the You Tube Channel: CLICK
Previous Season’s Podcasts:
Season 1 Podcasts/Vlog – Key Principles in NLP:
- NLP is Everyday: An Introduction to NLP
- Cause and Effect: the Power of Taking Responsibility
- Mind Your Language: the Power of Words
- Where Do You Need To Flex ?
- Paying Attention to Influence
- Who or What Are My Anchors ?
- Who Are Your Resources ?
- Giving and Receiving Feedback Powerfully
Season 2 Podcasts/Vlog – understanding NLP Pre-suppositions:
- Everyone Has A Different Map of the World
- Behind Every Action A Positive Intention
- People Make The Best Decisions Available At The Time
- Structures We See In Others Mirrors Structures In Us
- There Is No Failure Only Feedback
- The Meaning Of The Communication Is The Message Understood
- Memory and Imagination Are Wired On The Same Circuits
- Experience Has A Structure Which Can Be Changed
Season 3 Podcasts/Vlog – In Conversation With….:
- Lesley McDonald on the 3 P’s
- Jim Maguire on The Pillars of Success
- Claire Bradshaw on the Mind/Body Link
- Mike Rawlins on the impact of Logical Levels model
- Katie Woods Ruddick on Cause and Effect
- Maureen Tallis on Perceptual Positions
- Bibian McRoy on Anchors
- Karen Falconer on the Pre-Suppositions of NLP
Season 4 Podcasts/Vlog – In Conversation With….:
- Jackie Lawlor on Using Clean Questions
- Fiona Stimson on Using Anchors in Healthcare
- Richard Bisiker on Coaching With Meta Model
- Sarah Scarratt on Metaprograms
- Ali Smith on Shifting Submodalities
- Sarah Frossell on Using NLP with Dyslexia & M.E.
- Eleni Sarantinou on Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Sue Knight on Language
CURRENT: Season 5 Podcasts/Vlog – What Are You Saying? (Commenced 28 November 2020)
- Opinion or Fact ?
- Responsibility V Blame
- A Conclusion Too Far
- Presupposing Things to Be True (Recommenced 9 January 2021)
- Self -Imposed Rules
- ‘Fat’ Words
- Being Vague
- Unfinished Sentences
- Who Do You Mean ?
- Comparing With What ?