Spring and Summer 2020 has turned out to be rather different that most of us suspected, with the Covid-19 pandemic changing work and life patterns for all of us in some way.
Currently face to face courses are suspended, so I have started a series of weekly FREE NLP Tasters by webinar from 4th June and now launching my first ANLP accredited on-line course ‘Introducing NLP Everyday’ from 29th June !
In April I started my first season of podcasts: Everyday NLP Bites and Season 2 started weekly from 16th May! These are aimed at:
- People who are curious about NLP and how it can be applied in our everyday life and work.
- And also those with existing knowledge of NLP and want to revisit at some of the key concepts.
To LISTEN NOW – CLICK
To WATCH NOW click on Episode picture below or on You Tube Channel: CLICK
Season 1 Podcasts/Vlog:
- NLP is Everyday: An Introduction to NLP
- Cause and Effect: the Power of Taking Responsibility
- Mind Your Language: the Power of Words
- Where Do You Need To Flex ?
- Paying Attention to Influence
- Who or What Are My Anchors ?
- Who Are Your Resources ?
- Giving and Receiving Feedback Powerfully
Season 2 Podcasts/Vlog – understanding NLP Pre-suppositions:
- Everyone Has A Different Map of the World
- Behind Every Action A Positive Intention
- People Make The Best Decisions Available At The Time
- Structures We See In Others Mirrors Structures In Us
- There Is No Failure Only Feedback
- The Meaning Of The Communication Is The Message Understood
- Memory and Imagination Are Wired On The Same Circuits
- Experience Has A Structure Which Can Be Changed