Up to 6 delegates
This is a typical format for those who need to make formal business presentations with little previous training. The first day concentrates on the ‘theory’ and the second day on the ‘practical’, with delegates preparing a 20 minute presentation for day two.
The content is as follows:
- Preparing to do a persuasive business presentation
- Setting objectives, identifying the audience
- Putting together the content – giving it structure
- Controlling timing
- Keeping interest/focus with visual aids*
- Group dynamics – dealing with the audience, their behaviour and questions
- Review day one
- Presenting yourself – dealing with nerves, body language, voice tone etc.
- Each delegate to carry out their presentation followed by feedback
- Review personal learning points/Close
* It may be useful to also have formal training on the creation of ‘Powerpoint’ slides if delegates wish to use these, and to create/adapt their own slides. This training can be arranged separately.
Sign Up for the Personal Effects Newsletter
BESPOKE TRAINING COURSES
Since starting my business in 2002 with 13 years training and development experience within commercially driven environments, I have been developing a strong track record of helping others to achieve and grow.
Florence Madden BSSc. Assoc CIPD ANLP
t: 01228 711199
f: 01228 711199
m: 07732 695838
Latest Personal Effects Newsletter
- ‘The Intention Impact Conundrum’ Reviewed By Georgia Cooper, aged 16…. and future Prime Minister!26th October 2018 - 10:38 am
- Young Minds in Crisis and A Surprisingly Simple Solution!10th October 2018 - 10:45 am
- Are you looking for time and space you can dedicate to understanding how you can lead a fulfilling life and be the best version of yourself?9th October 2018 - 10:51 am