Up to 12 delegates depending on group/content etc
Courses in these subject areas are written and run on a bespoke basis because of the widely varying requirements of each client company.
These may be run with associates as required.
Typical options are:
- Team building courses (typically 2 days) – structured to develop new or existing teams work more effectively together. Usually activity based.
- Leadership courses (usually 2-3 days) – normally structured to give delegates the opportunity to understand their own leadership style, experience leadership and be exposed to team feedback. This is more challenging and intense than ‘team’ courses and is usually activity based to create opportunity for personal feedback and reflection.
Sign Up for the Personal Effects Newsletter
BESPOKE TRAINING COURSES
Since starting my business in 2002 with 13 years training and development experience within commercially driven environments, I have been developing a strong track record of helping others to achieve and grow.
Florence Madden BSSc. Assoc CIPD ANLP
t: 01228 711199
f: 01228 711199
m: 07732 695838
Latest Personal Effects Newsletter
- ‘The Intention Impact Conundrum’ Reviewed By Georgia Cooper, aged 16…. and future Prime Minister!26th October 2018 - 10:38 am
- Young Minds in Crisis and A Surprisingly Simple Solution!10th October 2018 - 10:45 am
- Are you looking for time and space you can dedicate to understanding how you can lead a fulfilling life and be the best version of yourself?9th October 2018 - 10:51 am