NLP Coaching Diploma: Courses Outline
This course follows the syllabus of the NLP Diploma set within the context of coaching. As such it is blended with non-NLP but complementary approaches such as Nancy Kline’s ‘Thinking Environment’ and John Whitmore’s GROW coaching model.
The overall outcome is to skill participants in carrying out effective coaching sessions that are both structured and able to flex to the needs of the coachee.
This course is for anyone who coaches other people as a colleague, line manager or as an external coach in the public or private sector …. and are interested to experience how NLP can bring your coaching skills alive !
In fact……….Everyone who wants to make a difference for themselves and others !
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- What is NLP and the relationship to coaching
- Introduce concept of NLP ‘Frames’
- What is coaching and mentoring ?
- The foundation skills of coaching: Introduction to Nancy Kline’s ‘Thinking Environment’ as a basis for coaching
- NLP Communication Model
- Building rapport
- Perceptual Positions exercise
- Structuring Time model (From Transactional Analysis)
- Giving and receiving feedback effectively
- TOTE model & how it relates to coaching
- Paying Attention to your client:
- Sensory acuity
- Representational Systems and predicates
- Asking Incisive Questions v Questioning
- GROW model of coaching
- Thinking like a coach: introduce Logical Levels model and the Pre-Suppositions of NLP
- Meta model of language spotting limiting patterns in language
- Introducing Clean Language Questions – background and key principles of ‘Clean’:
- Not knowing state
- Intention and attention
- Parrot phrasing
- Use of softeners
- Basic clean questions
- Practicing use of clean questions
- Coaching Questions – resourcing your client
- Coaching Practice
- Course questionnaire – to test and reinforce key learning points from the course
- You at your best as a coach – exercise to managing your state as a coach
- Diploma certificate presentations
- Individual Learning Review
- Next Steps in NLP journey:
- ANLP Code of Ethics and keeping your clients safe
- ANLP as resource
- Further learning options in NLP
The venue is the lovely Macdonald Leeming House – Watermillock, Penrith – 5 miles from M6 junction 40. The course will be held in the lovely Blue Room with stunning views overlooking Ullswater and the Fells beyond.
Accommodation is available at Leeming House at preferential rates for course delegates with other alternatives to choose from nearby.
Upon successful completion of the course and the certification criteria you will receive ‘NLP Coaching Diploma’ Certification from the Association of NLP (ANLP). This is a first level qualification in NLP and internationally recognised.
The course dates for 2023/4 are:
|PART ONE||PART TWO|
|30 Nov-1 December||14-15 December|
|22-23 April 2024||2-3 May 2024|
|28-29 November 2024||12-13 December 2024|
The fee for all 4 days of the course including all course materials, certification and catering is set at an introductory price of
£795 + Vat
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Florence Madden is a certified NLP Master Trainer having trained with Sue Knight (author NLP At Work) in France and India, after completing Practitioner and Master Practitioner programmes with Sarah Frossell. More recently she has also trained as a coach using New Code NLP with John Grinder and Generative Coaching with Robert Dilts and Stephen Gilligan.
Florence has also delivered NLP programmes abroad with associates Eleni Sarantinou (Life Spheres).
The course will also be joined by other NLP trained associates to provide challenge, fun and a different perspective.