WHAT WILL I LEARN?
NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) offers an approach and techniques to explore and put in motion the power of the unconscious mind. The detail of the Practitioner programme follows the syllabus set by ANLP (Association for Neuro Linguistic Programming) set in a business/work context.
In short, practical terms the programme will allow you to:
- Develop new ways of thinking
- Learn how to give a different meaning to events and circumstances.
- Master how to build an environment of trust and understanding with those around you easily and effortlessly;
- Recognise verbal and non verbal communication
- Use the elegance of language to influence and lead.
- Identify and modify patterns that define your behaviour and actions
- Practice the ability to replace limiting beliefs with empowering ones.
- Connect with people in deeper, more meaningful ways;
- Raise your awareness about your own priorities in life and perceptions of others.
- Set compelling outcomes for yourself.
- Challenge your ways of thinking, reprogramme new habits and shape new behaviours.
- Learn how to model other people’s excellence
- Anchor positive emotional states when you need them
- Develop your flexibility so that you have more choices and influence over situations in life.
This course is for anyone who needs to manage their own ‘state’ and work effectively around others. An essential course for people across all sectors in management and non-management roles eg:
Manufacturing, Construction, Service, Health, Sales, Public Sector, Human Resources, Training and Development, Coaching, Counselling, Teaching………..
In fact……….Everyone who wants to make a difference for themselves and others !
PRE COURSE WORK
The essential pre course reading is now Everyday NLP co-authored by Eleni Sarantinou and myself – a copy will be sent to you as soon as you book your place !
NLP Business Practitioner Intensive consists of seven full days of training in a small group (max 12 participants) to ensure maximum benefit. The days are split over a number of weeks to enable participants to fit the programme around their work schedule.
The dates set for the 2023/4 courses are:
|PART ONE||PART TWO||PART THREE|
|18-20 Oct||2-3 Nov||16-17 Nov|
|31 Jan-2 Feb 2024||19-20 Feb 2024||18-19 Mar 2024|
|4-6 Sept 2024||16-17 Sept 2024||30 Sept-1 Oct 2024|
The learning is practical and interactive………..and fun ! Throughout the course, participants will have numerous opportunities to practice and demonstrate their acquired knowledge.
The lovely Macdonald Leeming House on Ullswater only 5 miles from junction 40 of the M6 motorway. The course venue has stunning views over the Lake and the Fells beyond.
Accommodation is available for delegates at preferential rates or there are numerous other alternatives close by.
The fee for all 7 days of the course including all course materials, certification and catering is still only
£1,350 + Vat !
Upon successful completion of the course and the certification criteria you will receive ‘NLP Business Practitioner’ Certification from the Association of NLP (ANLP).
Understanding the NLP Qualifications Structure
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Florence Madden is a certified NLP Trainer having trained with Sue Knight (author NLP At Work) in France and India, after completing Practitioner and Master Practitioner programmes with Sarah Frossell. More recently she has trained in New Code NLP with John Grinder and Generative Coaching with Robert Dilts and Stephen Gilligan.
Florence has also delivered NLP programmes abroad with her late friendand co-author Eleni Sarantinou (Life Spheres).
The course will also be joined by other NLP trained associates to provide challenge, fun and a different perspective.
FOLLOW ON TRAINING….NLP MASTER PRACTITIONER !!
For those keen to progress to the next stage ie NLP Master Practitioner is also now available for full details go back to the NLP Courses page !