and how this can help develop new ways of thinking to benefit both work and personal life
AIMS: For both individuals curious about NLP and for those who want to build on their learning from Personal Effectiveness at Work.
The course aims to provide an opportunity for individuals to:
and build on the learning since completing Personal Effectiveness at Work
particularly managing our state, addressing limiting beliefs, and influencing others
- Review previous learning and knowledge of NLP and setting personal objectives
- Introducing the ‘Frames’ of NLP to put (& keep) ourselves in a resourceful place
- Understanding our unconscious mind and its influence on our actions
- Introducing the ‘Meta model’ and developing acuity in noticing other people’s language and our own
- Speaking their language to influence and be understood
- Asking questions to mobilize resourcefulness in ourselves and others -specifically using ‘Clean Language’ questions
- Handling interactions better – Perceptual Positions exercise to apply new thinking to existing relationships/situations
- Developing feedback skills
COST: £299 + VAT !!
Sign Up for the Personal Effects Newsletter
Since starting my business in 2002 with 13 years training and development experience within commercially driven environments, I have been developing a strong track record of helping others to achieve and grow.
Florence Madden BSSc. Assoc CIPD ANLP
t: 01228 711199
f: 01228 711199
m: 07732 695838